Gone Fishing: 4-Week Series
A 4-week series inviting students to follow Jesus and become fishers of men.
- Series artwork for promotional purposes (cover slide and blank text slide)
- Lessons come in both Word & PDF format. Edit as needed and easily share with volunteers.
- Fun opening games
- Creative, relevant teachings
- Interactive small group activities
- Engaging small group discussion questions
Gone Fishing Overview
Week 1: The Call to Follow
Bible: Matthew 4:18-22; Mark 1:16-20
Bottom Line: Jesus has put out the call to follow Him.
Week 2: The Learning Curve
Bible: Acts 8:26-40
Bottom Line: Before we can be a fisher of men, we have to know our part.
Week 3: Seven and a Half Feet
Bible: John 21:1-9
Bottom Line: Seven and a half feet is the difference between obedience and independence.
Week 4: Pass it on
Bible: 2 Timothy 1:8-14; 2:1-3; Matthew 28:19-20
Bottom Line: Being a fisher of men means passing on the gospel to others.