Community: 4-Week Series
This BRAND NEW 4-week series explores our God-given need to live in community with others.
This product, like all our resources, is a download item.
- Series artwork for promotional purposes (cover slide and blank text slide)
- Lessons come in both Word & PDF format. Edit as needed and easily share with volunteers.
- Fun opening games
- Creative, relevant teachings
- Interactive small group activities
- Engaging small group discussion questions
Community OverviewWeek 1: You can't do it alone.
Bible: Ecclesiastes 4:9-12, Acts 2:42-47, Hebrews 10:24-25, Genesis 1:26
Bottom Line: We are made to be in relationship and community with each other.
Week 2: Community is like...
Bible: 1 Corinthians 12:12-27
Bottom Line: What is community? We look to the Bible for examples of what community should look like.
Week 3: Your Community = Your Witness
Bible: John 13: 35, John 17: 20-24
Bottom Line: The Body of Christ is not an exclusive club; it should welcome anyone and everyone with open arms.
Week 4: Expanding the Cool Kid's Table
Bible: Galatians 3:28
Bottom Line: “Making disciples” implies building relationships and welcoming others into our community.