Jesus: The Real Life - 6 Week Series
Want students to experience Jesus?
This product, like all our resources, is a download item.
When they hear the name “Jesus”, it can sound the same as “Santa Claus” or “Peter Pan”.
Jesus can become, in their mind, a distant CHARACTER from a dusty old book.
Instead, we desire for students to know Jesus as the real, living, breathing God in flesh.
Through this series, your students will come face to face with the REAL Jesus.
In “Jesus: The Real Life” series, students will:
- Get to know Jesus’ status as 100% man and 100% God.
- Realize that Jesus was once young just like them.
- Meet Jesus as an amazing teacher and story teller.
- Encounter Jesus, the real life miracle worker.
- Understand that Jesus was a very real person, with very real power to defeat Satan and save our souls.
And hopefully, through this series, Jesus will become as real and precious to them as the air that they are breathing.
Jesus: The Real Life Overview
Lesson 1: Jesus, the Man/God
Bible: John 1:1-2, Colossians 1:17, The four Gospels
Bottom Line: Jesus was 100% God and 100% man, at the same time!
Lesson 2: Jesus, The Early Years
Bible: Luke 2
Bottom Line: Jesus grew in wisdom and in stature, and in favor with God and man.
Lesson 3: Jesus, the Teacher
Bible: Luke 10:25-37; Luke 8:4-8; Matthew 5:5-15; Matthew 7:28-29
Bottom Line: Jesus used great stories and parables to teach about God’s truth!
Lesson 4: Jesus, the Miracle Man
Bible: Matthew 8:23-27; Mark 8:22-26; Matthew 14:22-33,; Luke 7:11-15; Matthew 9:1-8; John 20:30,31
Bottom Line: Jesus proved that He was God, by performing miracles and healing people!
Lesson 5: Jesus, the Defeater of Satan
Bible: Matthew 4:1-11, 2 Timothy 3:16
Bottom Line: Jesus never sinned, even when Satan himself tempted Jesus.
Lesson 6: Jesus, the Savior of the World
Bible: Luke 22:39-46, 23:1-25; Matthew 27:27-54; 1 John 1:9
Bottom Line: Jesus took the punishment for our sins and will some day return!
- Series artwork for promotional purposes (cover slide and blank text slide)
- Lessons come in both Word & PDF format. Edit as needed and easily share with volunteers.
- Fun opening games
- Creative, relevant teachings
- Interactive small group activities
- Engaging small group discussion questions