Set Apart: 4-Week Series
A 4-week series about being holy, or “set apart”, in order to identify with Him and to be different from the world.
This product, like all our resources, is a download item.
- Series artwork for promotional purposes (cover slide and blank text slide)
- Lessons come in both Word & PDF format. Edit as needed and easily share with volunteers.
- Fun opening games
- Creative, relevant teachings
- Interactive small group activities
- Engaging small group discussion questions
Set Apart Overview
Week 1: Set Apart
Bible: Leviticus 20:26, 1 Peter 1:15-16
Bottom Line: God calls us to be holy, or “set apart”, in order to identify with Him and to be different from the world.
Week 2: Spoiled!
Bible: 1 Corinthians 5:6-7
Bottom Line: God calls Christians to be holy and to not allow the world to pull and manipulate them away from the holy lifestyle that He has called them into.
Week 3: Be Like Jesus
Bible: Philippians 2:1-13; Ephesians 2:10
Bottom Line: God Himself came down and showed us what it means to be holy, and by imitating Jesus we are letting God “chisel” us into the masterpiece of holiness He always intended us to be.
Week 4: Change the World!
Bible: Matthew 16:24, John 16:33
Bottom Line: God calls Christians to live holy lives, not just for themselves, but to be a light for the entire world to know Him and be holy as well.