Salt & Light: 4-Week Series
A 4-week series helping students become salt and light to the world around them.
This product, like all our resources, is a download item.
- Series artwork for promotional purposes (cover slide and blank text slide)
- Lessons come in both Word & PDF format. Edit as needed and easily share with volunteers.
- Fun opening games
- Creative, relevant teachings
- Interactive small group activities
- Engaging small group discussion questions
Salt & Light Overview
Week 1: Sermon on the Mount
Bible: Matthew 5:1-12, Matthew 5:13-16, Matthew 5:14-16
Bottom Line: Jesus has called you to be the salt and light of your school.
Week 2: Why Should I Care About Others?
Bible: John 13:1-5, John 13:12-15
Bottom Line: We serve because Jesus has served us.
Week 3: Who is My Neighbor?
Bible: Mathew 22:37-39, Luke 10:25-29, Luke 10:30-37, John 13:35
Bottom Line: Go and love your neighbor as yourself. Especially those who others around you don’t accept or those who are mean to you.
Week 4: Gifted to Serve
Bible: Ephesians 2:10, 1Peter 4:10, 1Corinthians 12:4-6
Bottom Line: God gives every believer spiritual gifts to help him or her be salt and light.