Perfectly Imperfect: 4-Week Series
4-week series reminding us that even our "heroes of the faith" shared the same struggles that we do today.
This product, like all our resources, is a download item.
- Series artwork for promotional purposes (cover slide and blank text slide)
- Lessons come in both Word & PDF format. Edit as needed and easily share with volunteers.
- Fun opening games
- Creative, relevant teachings
- Interactive small group activities
- Engaging small group discussion questions
Perfectly Imperfect OverviewWeek 1: Abraham – Be Patient, be Patient, don’t be in such a hurry!
Bible: Genesis 15:6; 17:1-2, 17, 19
Bottom Line: Waiting on God’s timing is not easy but will give us the best results.
Week 2: Lie, Cheat, and Steal – The Story of David
Bible: 1 Samuel 16:13; 1 Samuel 17:36-37, 48-51; 2 Samuel 11:2-5, 14-17; Psalm 51:10-12
Bottom Line: Our imperfections do not have to keep us from doing the will of God in our lives.
Week 3: Gideon – Doubter
Bible: Judges 6
Bottom Line: God’s power to use us to do His will is greater than any doubts we have in ourselves or our ability to be used by God.
Lesson 4: Moses – Bad Speaker, Bad Temper
Bible: Exodus 2:11-12, 23:19; Numbers 19:6-11; Exodus 4:10
Bottom Line: Our character flaws do not disqualify us from doing God’s will. They uniquely qualify us for the task God has placed on our lives.