NEW 4-week junior high series on the awe-inspiring miracles of Jesus.
This junior high series helps students realize that although Jesus is all-powerful and can perform mighty acts, everything He has done and will do points us towards a loving relationship with Him.
This item, like all our resources, is only available as a download.
- Series artwork for promotional purposes (cover slide and blank text slide)
- Lessons come in both Word & PDF format. Edit as needed and easily share with volunteers.
- Fun opening games
- Creative, relevant teachings
- Interactive small group activities
- Engaging small group discussion questions
WEEK 1: MARVEL-OUS FAITH
Bible: Luke 2:52; Luke 7:1-10
Bottom Line: Your faith in God can be so strong that it causes others to marvel.
WEEK 2: JESUS: MORE THAN A HERO
Bible: Matthew 9:1-8 (NKJV)
Bottom Line: Miracles should cause us to marvel at Jesus our Savior, and not just the power that He is able to demonstrate.
WEEK 3: WHO IS THIS MAN?
Bible: Matthew 8:23-27 (NKJV)
Bottom Line: Jesus could force us to obey Him, but He wants us to choose Him like He has lovingly chosen us.
WEEK 4: MARVEL TO MISSION
Bible: Matthew 15:31 (NKJV)
Bottom Line: When we marvel at the amazing things God has done for us and others, it encourages us to share our faith and experiences with others.