Back to School Bundle - 2017
For $69 get 15 back to school games, 15 back to school lessons, and 6 months of youth group lessons.
Back to School Bundle Overview
- 15 Back to School Games ($15 Value)
- 15 Back to School Lessons ($15 Value)
- Counter Culture: 4-Week Series ($35 Value)
- Choices: 4-Week Series ($35 Value)
- Jesus’ Parables ($35 Value)
- Rejected ($35 Value)
- Gone Fishing ($35 Value)
- Behind the Scenes ($35 Value)
About the Resources in the Bundle
- EVERYTHING IS DOWNLOADABLE. After purchase, you'll be directed to the download page and get an email that includes a link to download all the resources. Feel free to share the download link with volunteers. The bundle is only available as a downloadable product.
- FOR YOUTH MINISTRY. The resources included in the bundle are written for 7th-12th graders (unless otherwise noted specifically for one or the other).
- LESSONS AND GAMES COME IN PDF & WORD format so you can edit as needed and share with volunteers.
- SERIES ARTWORK includes cover image for promotional use and blank text image for making your own presentation slides.
- LESSONS include a fun opening game, creative teaching, and engaging small group discussion questions. Although the lessons aren't meant to be read word for word (we encourage you to make it your own), included is a detailed script for leaders to follow.
- ALL OUR RESOURCES ARE WRITTEN BY YOUTH LEADERS like you who have a heart to see God move in the lives of students.
- OUR STUFF IS TOP NOTCH. We don't just throw together an outline and sell it to you. Our writers take a lot of time and effort creating quality youth ministry resources that are jam packed with more than enough teaching material. Furthermore, we have a top notch team that consists of an editor, graphic designer, website designer, customer support person, etc.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE BUNDLE
15 Back to School Games Include:
- Bounce or Get Bounced - Bounce Back; Psalm 73:26
- Crazy Cray Relay – Following God’s Instructions; Proverbs 3:5-8
- Drip Drop Gone Wrong – Avoiding Sin; Romans 6:23
- Flat on Your Face – Failure; Psalm 145:14
- Flip & Flop – Loving Enemies; Proverbs 24:17
- Letter, Number or Shape – Loving Others; John 14:24
- Light in the Darkness – Shine Your Light; Psalm 18:28
- Mission Impossible – Courage; Joshua 1:9
- Noodle Racing Relay – Hope; Philippians 4:13
- Slip N Slide Slippery Contest – God Watches Over Us; Psalm 121:3
- Star Trek Mission – Proverbs 27:17
- Triangle Tug of War – Friendship/Teamwork Ecclesiastes 4:12
- Ultimate Color Water Balloon Fight – Dealing with Problems; John 16:33
- Extravaganza Relay – Learning; Proverbs 1:5
- Whipped Cream Chairs – Anger/Patience; James 1:9
15 Back to School Object Lessons Include:
- Alarm Clock – Wake Up; 1 Peter 5:8
- Backpack - Burdens; Luke 6:36 & James 2:13
- Chair – Faith; Hebrews 11:1
- Computer – Purpose; Matthew 22:37-39
- Glasses – God’s View; 1 Samuel 16:7
- Highlighter – God’s Work; Mark 5:15
- Lunch Money – Jesus Paid the Price; John 3:16
- Markers – Uniqueness; 1 Corinthians 12:21
- Numbers – Knowing God; John 14:6
- P.E. – Practice Praying
- Pencil Sharpener – Friendship; Proverbs 27:17
- Lost & Found – Jesus’ Love
- School Clothes - Armor of God; Ephesians 6:10-17
- Scissors – Honoring God; Ephesians 4:31-32
- Whiteboard – Sin/Forgiveness; Isaiah 43:25
Counter Culture: 4-Week Series
Lesson 1: Love Your Neighbor
Bible: Matthew 22:34-40; Luke 10:30-37
Bottom Line: The words of Jesus call Christians to look past the things that divide us and to love those around us.
Lesson 2: Love God
Bible: Matthew 6:33, 7:21-23
Bottom Line: The life of a Christian must be lived IN Christ, putting God first in every area.
Lesson 3: Love to Follow
Bible: Luke 18:18-23
Bottom Line: Jesus requires that when we follow Him we must be willing to be a trader, to give up the things we hold dear in this world for a better life of eternity with Him.
Lesson 4: Love to Forgive
Bible: Mark 11:25
Bottom Line: Jesus calls Christians to forgive others just as He has forgiven them.
Choices: 4-Week Series
Week 1: Choose to Serve
Bible: Joshua 24:14-15
Bottom Line: The choices that we make determine whether we will serve God or the gods of this world.
Week 2: Choose to be Pure
Bible: Daniel 1
Bottom Line: Students can live a life of transformation by staying close to God’s word and refusing to conform to the ways of the culture.
Week 3: Choose to Speak Up
Bible: The Book of Esther; Esther 4:13-14
Bottom Line: God puts us in positions in order to use us to do His will.
Lesson 4: Choose to be Grateful
Bible: Luke 17:11-19
Bottom Line: Being grateful is not just a feeling but a choice that comes from understanding what God has done for us.
Jesus' Parables: 4-Week Series
Week 1: The “Lost” Parables
Bible: Luke 15
Bottom Line: These parables speak of God's unrelenting love for us and His willingness to stop at nothing to bring us back home. But they also speak of our job as Christ followers to go out and seek the lost.
Week 2: The Good Samaritan
Bible: Luke 10:25-37
Bottom Line: This parable was told to answer the question of "who is my neighbor?" or "to whom do I need to show God's love?" Commentator Amy-Jill Levine points out an interesting wordplay in the original Hebrew that the words for "neighbor" and "enemy" are spelled the same. So Jesus says that we need to treat our enemies as we do our neighbors.
Week 3: The Sower
Bible: Matthew 13:1-23
Bottom Line: This very familiar parable tells how God sows the seeds of His word into our hearts and the different ways we respond to His word.
Week 4: The Builders
Bible: Matthew 7:24-27
Bottom Line: In this final study, students are reminded of Jesus' words at the end of the Sermon on the Mount: those who put His words into action are wise; those who don't are fools. Students are encouraged to be wise and follow Christ's words and examples.
Rejected: 4-Week Series
Week 1: Zacchaeus
Bible: Luke 19:1-10
Bottom Line: Jesus was able to look past who Zacchaeus was and see the potential in him.
Week 2: Woman at the Well
Bible: John 4:1- 26
Bottom Line: Being different does not put you on the outside of God’s love or will for your life.
Week 3: Demon-Possessed Man
Bible: Mark 5:1-20
Bottom Line: Christ has the power to drive out fear and bring peace into our lives.
Week 4: 10 Lepers
Bible: Luke 17:11-19
Bottom Line: There are gifts available to us each day – if we accept them.
Gone Fishing: 4-Week Series
Week 1: The Call to Follow
Bible: Matthew 4:18-22; Mark 1:16-20
Bottom Line: Jesus has put out the call to follow Him.
Week 2: The Learning Curve
Bible: Acts 8:26-40
Bottom Line: Before we can be a fisher of men, we have to know our part.
Week 3: Seven and a Half Feet
Bible: John 21:1-9
Bottom Line: Seven and a half feet is the difference between obedience and independence.
Week 4: Pass it on
Bible: 2 Timothy 1:8-14; 2:1-3; Matthew 28:19-20
Bottom Line: Being a fisher of men means passing on the gospel to others.
Behind the Scenes: 4-Week Series
Week 1: Esther 1-2
Bible: Jeremiah 1:5, Deuteronomy 30:1-3, 7, Esther 1:1-12, Esther 2:1-4, 7-9
Bottom Line: God has a plan for your life.
Week 2: Esther 3
Bible: Jeremiah 29:11, 1 Peter 5:8, Esther 3:1-15
Bottom Line: Satan has a plan for your life.
Week 3: Esther 4
Bible: Esther 4:1-17
Bottom Line: You have a choice.
Week 4: Esther 5-7
Bible: Esther 5-7
Bottom Line: God has the answer.