A BRAND NEW 4-week in depth study of the Christmas story.
The series explores how God told his people all about the birth of Jesus long before it happened. Students will also discover the prophecies of Jesus’ birth, when they were fulfilled, and what this means to us today.
This product, like all our resources, is a download item.
- Series artwork for promotional purposes (cover slide and blank text slide)
- Lessons come in both Word & PDF format. Edit as needed and easily share with volunteers.
- Fun opening games
- Creative, relevant teachings
- Interactive small group activities
- Engaging small group discussion questions
A Christmas Story Overview
Week 1: God Chose Mary
Bible: Isaiah 7:14, Fulfilled Matthew 1:18-23, Luke 1:26-27,30-31
Bottom Line: God has infinite knowledge and power, so He can do the impossible in your life.
Week 2: Jesus Will Be Born In Bethlehem
Bible: Micah 5:2, Fulfilled: Like 2:1-7
Bottom Line: God cares about the little things, so you don’t have too.
Week 3: Shepherds Will Worship Him
Bible: Psalm 72:9, Fulfilled: Luke 8:15
Bottom Line: God loves everyone, showing us we should love everyone.
Week 4: Declared the Son of God
Bible: Psalm 2:7, Proverbs 30:4, Fulfilled: Luke 1:32, Matthew 3:17
Bottom Line: Jesus is the Lord, giving us hope when we are hopeless.