This BRAND NEW 4-week series teaches students how to become stronger by recognizing what’s holding them back.
This product, like all our resources, is a download item.
- Series artwork for promotional purposes (cover slide and blank text slide)
- Lessons come in both Word & PDF format. Edit as needed and easily share with volunteers.
- Fun opening games
- Creative, relevant teachings
- Interactive small group activities
- Engaging small group discussion questions
WEEK 1: Pressure, Popularity, and Persecution
Bible: Romans 12:2; Galatians1:10; 1 Corinthians 10:13; Romans 6:6-13
Bottom Line: Our need for acceptance from our peers can hold us back from a full and productive life in Christ.
WEEK 2: Comparison
Bible: John 21:18-23; Luke 18: 9-14; 2 Corinthians 5:21
Bottom Line: When we compare ourselves to others, we miss out on an understanding of who we are in Christ.
WEEK 3: Empty Investment
Bible: Matthew 14:22-32; Colossians 3:1-3; 1 John 2:15-17; Hebrews 12:1-4
Bottom Line: If we don’t practice spiritual discipline in following Jesus, we make an empty investment in things that won’t last.
WEEK 4: Pride Comes Before the Fall
Bible: Luke 18:9-14; Hebrews 11:8-10; Proverbs 28:13; 2 Chronicles 7:14; Proverbs 3:5-7
Bottom Line: As Christians, we must recognize the various ways that pride hinders us from growth.