Treasures: 4-Week Series
A 4-Week series that teaches students the value of being a good steward.
Based on Matthew 6:19-24, this series shows teens the difference between things that will pass away, treasures we store up in Heaven, and how God has trusted us with the care of things on earth.
This product, like all our resources, is a download item.
- Series artwork for promotional purposes (cover slide and blank text slide)
- Lessons come in both Word & PDF format. Edit as needed and easily share with volunteers.
- Fun opening games
- Creative, relevant teachings
- Interactive small group activities
- Engaging small group discussion questions
Week 1: Treasures in Heaven
Bible: Matthew 6:19-21
Bottom Line: Where your treasure is, is the place you will most want to be, and end up being.
Week 2: What You See is Who You Are
Bible: Matthew 6:22-23
Bottom Line: Focus your eyes on what God values because that will be the focus of your heart.
Week 3: God and Money
Bible: Matthew 6:24
Bottom Line: God placed humans in charge of his possessions. We should seek Him and not wealth.
Week 4: Don't Worry... Be Content!
Bible: Matthew 6:31-34
Bottom Line: God provides for us because we are His creation and He loves us.