4-week series that shows students how Jesus treated those that society rejected, and how they can do the same.
- Series artwork for promotional purposes (cover slide and blank text slide)
- Lessons come in both Word & PDF format. Edit as needed and easily share with volunteers.
- Fun opening games
- Creative, relevant teachings
- Interactive small group activities
- Engaging small group discussion questions
Week 1: Zacchaeus
Bible: Luke 19:1-10
Bottom Line: Jesus was able to look past who Zacchaeus was and see the potential in him.
Week 2: Woman at the Well
Bible: John 4:1- 26
Bottom Line: Being different does not put you on the outside of God’s love or will for your life.
Week 3: Demon-Possessed Man
Bible: Mark 5:1-20
Bottom Line: Christ has the power to drive out fear and bring peace into our lives.
Week 4: 10 Lepers
Bible: Luke 17:11-19
Bottom Line: There are gifts available to us each day – if we accept them.