Enough: 4-Week Series
BRAND NEW 4-week series teaches students to be content and find joy in every situation through their relationship with God.
This product, like all our resources, is a download item.
- Series artwork for promotional purposes (cover slide and blank text slide)
- Lessons come in both Word & PDF format. Edit as needed and easily share with volunteers.
- Fun opening games
- Creative, relevant teachings
- Interactive small group activities
- Engaging small group discussion questions
WEEK 1: I WANT MORE
Bible: Matthew 6:24-33
Bottom Line: It’s possible to find contentment in this life, but not if we try to serve both God and money.
WEEK 2: I WANT TO BE HAPPY
Bible: Luke 10: 17-24; Hebrews 12:1-2; Philippians 2:1-2; James 1:2-3
Bottom Line: True joy is only found in a relationship with God and His people.
WEEK 3: I WANT ACCEPTANCE
Bible: Galatians 1:10; Romans 6:6-8; Colossians 3:1-3; 1 John 3:1-2
Bottom Line: We can experience contentment when we realize who we are in Christ and stop living based on acceptance from others
WEEK 4: I WANT TO TRUST
Bible: Philippians 4:11-13; Proverbs 3: 5-6; Proverbs 18:10; Psalm 46: 1-3; Isaiah 43:1-3
Bottom Line: Contentment is a result of trusting that God is sovereign over all of life’s circumstances.