SAVE 59% ON 70 YOUTH GROUP GAMES!
Every single game includes a Biblical lesson.
This product, like all our resources, is a download item.
Games are a great addition to your youth service planning!
They can be added to an upcoming lesson, event, small group time, mid-week service, message, etc..
Our games are easy-to-use, require little prep, and are followed up by a quick lesson based on a Bible verse.
WHAT YOU GET
This game pack is great addition to your back-to-school programming.
All the crazy, fun games included are related to back to school themes that convey Biblical messages. So, they are more than “just for fun.”
15 Back to School Games Includes:
- Bounce or Get Bounced - Bounce Back; Psalm 73:26
- Crazy Cray Relay – Following God’s Instructions; Proverbs 3:5-8
- Drip Drop Gone Wrong – Avoiding Sin; Romans 6:23
- Flat on Your Face – Failure; Psalm 145:14
- Flip & Flop – Loving Enemies; Proverbs 24:17
- Letter, Number or Shape – Loving Others; John 14:24
- Light in the Darkness – Shine Your Light; Psalm 18:28
- Mission Impossible – Courage; Joshua 1:9
- Noodle Racing Relay – Hope; Philippians 4:13
- Slip N Slide Slippery Contest – God Watches Over Us; Psalm 121:3
- Star Trek - Mission; Proverbs 27:17
- Triangle Tug of War – Friendship/Teamwork; Ecclesiastes 4:12
- Ultimate Color Water Balloon Fight – Dealing with Problems; John 16:33
- Water Extravaganza Relay – Learning; Proverbs 1:5
- Whipped Cream Chairs – Anger/Patience; James 1:9
In this game pack, you get 10 Fall Games and 10 Winter Games. Each game is based on a topic and followed up with a lesson.
These games have easy-to-read instructions and the lessons are in "script" format and require little to no prep.
Fall Games Includes:
- THANKSGIVING - Psalm 34:8
- TRUST - Ecclesiastes 3:1-2
- COMMUNITY - 1 Thessalonians 5:11
- FAMILY - Joshua 25:14
- FAITH - Isaiah 26:3
- HOPE - Romans 12:12
- GENEROSITY - Proverbs 11:25
- SACRIFICE - Hebrews 13:16
- PURPOSE - Proverbs 19:21
- GRATITUDE - 1 Thessalonians 5:18
Winter Games Includes:
- CHRISTMAS - Isaiah 9:6
- GIFTS - Romans 11:29
- JOY - John 16:22
- SERVING OTHERS - Ephesians 6:7
- EVANGELISM - Romans 10:14-15
- GOOD NEWS - Luke 2:10
- LIGHT OF THE WORLD - John 8:12
- ANXIETY - Philippians 4:6
- FUTURE - Matthew 6:34
- JESUS - John 1:29
These exciting games are a great addition to your holiday programming and can be added to an upcoming lesson, event, small group time, mid-week service, message, etc.
All the games are "just for fun" and are related to Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Thanksgiving Games Includes:
- Blindfold Turkey Bowl
- Crowd of Thankfulness
- Giant Turkey vs Pumpkin Tic-Tac-Toe
- Marshmallow Oatmeal Dip
- Pumpkin Turkey
Christmas Games Includes:
- Christmas Guess Who
- Christmas Salad Bowl
- Decorate the Christmas Cookie Feet
- Decorate the Human Christmas Tree
- Giant Toy Store Christmas Game
- Human Candy Cane
- Obstacle Course Sled Relay
- Ugly Christmas Sweater Dance
- Who’s Wearing Santa’s Pants
- Winter Dressin’ Relay
All of the games include a short lesson on topics related to Thanksgiving and Christmas.
In fact, if you add some of your own content, each game could be used as a foundation for an entire lesson.
Thanksgiving Youth Group Games
- Chain of Events - Trusting God; Matthew 2:7-12
- Getting in the Way - Getting Rid Of Sin; Hebrews 12:1
- Remember That? - God's Word; Psalm 119:11
- Salty Snowmen - Being Salt and Light; Matthew 5:13-16
- Listening Closely - Listening To God; Proverbs 2:1-5
- Snowman Down! - Building Each Other Up; 1 Thessalonians 5:11
Christmas Youth Group Games
- A House For Elves - Solid Foundation; Matthew 7:24-27
- Christmas Cookie Crumble - God's Always There; Psalm 46:1-2
- Completely Covered - Love Covers Sin; 1 Peter 4:8
- Fishing for What? - Spreading The Gospel; Mark 1:17
- Fill it up - Trusting Jesus brings Joy; Romans 15:13
- Gift Relay - Use Your Gifts; 1 Peter 4:10
- Heavy and Light - Being Rested; Matthew 11:28-30
- How Many Can You Hold? - Your Main Priority; 1 Corinthians 10:23
- The Human Christmas Tree - Celebrating Jesus; Psalm 150:1-6
- Imitating Christmas - Acting Like Jesus; Philippians 2:3-5
- Jingle Who? - Loving One Another; John 13:35
- No Hands! - Body Of Christ; Romans 12:5-8
- One Percent - Jesus Loves Everyone; Matthew 18:12-13
- One Word at a Time - Words Are Powerful; Proverbs 18:21
- Putting the Pieces Together - God Plans; Romans 8:28
- Santa Who? - Doing For Others; Matthew 25:35-40
- Secret Gifts - Give To Others In Secret; Matthew 6:3-4
- Sharpening One Another - Working Together; Proverbs 27:17
- Stay in the Lines - God's Word; 2 Timothy 3:16-17
- Ugly Christmas Sweaters - God's Creation; Psalm 139:14
- What are you leaving behind? - Your Spiritual Legacy; Colossians 3:12-17
- What’s on the Inside? - Looking Inside; 1 Samuel 16:7
- Game: Wrapped in What? - What God Cares About; Luke 2:7
- Yoked Together - Other Christians; 2 Corinthians 6:14