Christmas - 4 Week Series
4-Week Christmas Youth Group Series
This product, like all our resources, is a download item.
Christmas is the perfect time of the year to do a series in your youth ministry focused on Jesus. Well, truthfully, anytime of the year is good to talk about Jesus. However, the Christmas season is an opportunity to bring students into a closer relationship with Jesus.
A Christmas Series is a four week series that helps students:
- Make room for Jesus in their everyday lives.
- Trust that God's plans are way better than ours, even when His ways are confusing at the time.
- Experience and share the joy that a relationship with Jesus brings.
- Keep the magic of Christmas alive all year round.
What You Get
- A total of 4 weeks of lessons (Word & PDF)
- Customize each lesson to make it fit your own group
- Series artwork and blank text sides to make your own slides
- Fun opening games
- Creative teachings
- Engaging discussion questions
A Christmas Series Overview
Week One: Making Room
Main text: Luke 2:6-7
Description: There was no room for Jesus in the inn on the night He was born. Is there room for Him in your heart and life? If there’s not, it’s up to you to change that. He’s not going to force His way in.
Week Two: Saying Yes
Main text: Luke 1:30-38
Description: Mary said yes. What can we learn from a teenager who trusted God’s plan even when it meant giving up her own? That it was the very best yes she could have possibly said. And that we can fully trust God, because His plan is far better than anything we could ever imagine.
Week three: Spreading Joy
Main text: Luke 2:10-14
Description: When you think of Christmas, you probably think of things like parties, exchanging gifts with your family, and your favorite Christmas movies. But Christmas is about more than that! It’s about spreading joy—real joy. There’s a reason that it’s called good news!
Week Four: December 26th and Beyond
Main text: Romans 6:23
Description: Christmas reminds us of how amazing the story of Christ is and how it changed the world forever. Don’t let the joy and wonder of Christmas be something that fades away when the Christmas tree comes down—take it into every area of your life.