This 4-week JR High series teaches students that life is always changing, but it’s all part of God’s plan.
This year-round series helps students understand that in every season of life, God is always with us.
This item, like all our resources, is only available as a download.
- Series artwork for promotional purposes (cover slide and blank text slide)
- Lessons come in both Word & PDF format. Edit as needed and easily share with volunteers.
- Fun opening games
- Creative, relevant teachings
- Interactive small group activities
- Engaging small group discussion questions
Week 1: Spring (Training with Jesus)
Bible: Matthew 4:19; 16:24
Bottom Line: Spring represents a time when you follow Jesus and learn from his teaching and example. Are you following? What are you learning?
Week 2: Summer (Adventures)
Bible: Luke 9:1-6
Bottom Line: Summer represents the times in life when you go on adventures. What is your next adventure?
Week 3: Fall (Restful Retreat)
Bible: Mark 6:31
Bottom Line: Although they might seem boring to you, times of rest are important. How will you take time to rest and recharge?
Week 4: Winter (Enduring Hard Times)
Bible: 2 Corinthians 6:3-10
Bottom Line: There are seasons that you will experience hard times. What can you do now to prepare and how can you help others go through the hard times?